I’ve had / am having the privilege of (co)supervising the following students:
- Ali Al-Kaswan (2022, Co-supervisor), Technical University of Delft.
- Ali Al-Kaswan (2021, Co-supervisor), worked on binary code summarization using Transformers.
Now PhD candidate at the Technical University of Delft.
- Mahtab Nejati (2019-2021, SUT), worked on recommender systems using semantically-enhanced knowledge graphs for software development.
Now PhD candidate at University of Waterloo, Canada.
- Pooya Rostami Mazrae (2019-2021, SUT), worked on improving traceability among software artifacts using ensemble methods.
Now PhD candidate at University of Mons, Belgium.
- Kiana Akbari (2018-2020, SUT), worked on issue report prioritization.
- 2022: A 5-member team working on automatic code completion using large language models, Technical University of Delft.
- 2022: A 4-member team working on recommender systems for software artifacts leveraging the SED topics, Technical University of Delft.
- 2018: A 7-member team working on data science for software engineering, Sharif University of Technology